Duration: 2 Days/1 Night
Depart by 4WD to Ras Al Junaiz. Visit the picturesque Wadi Arabayeen with its deep pools of water set among the date palms. Proceed to Bimah Sinkhole, a spectacular limestone crater with blue-green water.
Then onto the Mausoleum of Bibi Miryam (Virgin Mary) at Qalhat. Continue on the windy roads through mountain terrain to Ras Al Junaiyz, a sactuary for the green turtles. At night drive to the Ras Al Jinz Scientific Centre to watch the turtles nesting.
Overnight stay at the Ras AL Haad Beach Resort/ Ra Al Jinz Scientific and Visitor Centre . (B/D)
Visit Wadi Bani Khalid, travelling through the small pretty villages embedded in the mountains. Visit the Wahiba Sands, also home to the traditional Bedouin tribes known for their warm hospitality. Stop by a Bedouin family home. Set menu lunch served at Al Sharqiyah Sands Hotel before returning to Muscat. (B)
For the most up to date departure information please contact your local travel agent.
- Accommodation as per respective itinerary.
- Transportation in air-conditioned luxury 4WD for 3 days.
- Services of our English speaking chauffeur.
- All entrance fees.
- Fuel charges
- Suggest that pax carry own picnic lunch
- For physically active people
- Never approach turtles emerging from the sea or disturb nesting turtles – flashlights are PROHIBITED. Best photo opportunity is early morning around 5:30 am.
- Carry light pullovers in dark colours only.
- Carry only 1 small overnight bag due to limited baggage space.
- Package not recommended in May.
How to Book
Please contact your local travel agent to make tour arrangements.