Departures: All year round
Duration: 1 Day
A full day trip with a traditional sailing boat to the southern coast of the island. Relax, enjoy the sun, watch the crystal clear seawater & visit the most tranquil beaches…
Head for the uninhabited island of Dragonissi, well known for its beautiful coastline and caves. Weather permitted we go into the caves with a dinghy. Stop at the deserted beach of Frangias for a swim or snorkel. A light lunch with local ouzo is included!
Head to the local beaches – Paradise Beach, Ornos Beach, and return just as the sun is setting.
• See the beautiful south coast of Mykonos
• Full day cruise on traditional vessel
• Deserted Frangias Beach & swim
• Swim at the famous Paradise Beach
• Enter Mykonos Caves (weather permitting)
• Light lunch included