Duration: 3 days 2 nights
Arrive at Salalah Airport and transfer to your hotel.
Visit the fishing village of Taqa, an old town with a beautiful castle surrounded by watchtowers and Taqa stone houses. Continue on to Khor Rori Creek, the site of the ruined city of Samhuram and capital of Ancient Arabia’s frankincense trade.
Visit Mirbat, the ancient capital of Dhofar and Bin Ali’s Tomb, a fine example of Medieval architecture. Later in the afternoon, visit the biblical “Nadi AYoub”, the Prophet Job’ tomb. Arrive at Mughsail Beach where you will see massive blow holes.
Frankincense Trees dot the landscape and were once traded as a commodity more precious than gold, frankincense is harvested in Dhofar and rated the best in the world. Overnight in Salalah.
Morning at leisure. Departure transfer to Salalah Airport for your return flight to Muscat.
For the most up to date departure information please contact your local travel agent.
- Transportation in air-conditioned luxury 4WD for 3 days.
- Services of our English speaking chauffeur.
- Economy Class Muscat/Salalah/Muscat airfare (fares subject to change without notice.)
- All entrance fees to sites mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price may change subject to the flight availability.
How to Book
Please contact your local travel agent to make tour arrangements.