Departures: All Year Round
Duration: 4 Days & 3 Nights
Cost: From $849.00 (per person, twin share)
DAY 1 Queen Alia International Airport – Amman
Upon arrival into Queen Alia Airport, you will be met by one of our representatives
who will assist you with luggage collection before driving you to your hotel in Amman.
DAY 2 Amman – Jerash – Amman
After breakfast, visit the magnificently-preserved Greco -Roman city of Jerash,
also known as Gerasa in ancient times. The city’s golden age came under Roman
rule and the site is now acknowledged as one of the best preserved ancient provincial
towns in the world.
A fine example of the grand, formal provincial Roman urbanism that is found
throughout the Middle East, Jerash comprises paved and colonnaded streets,
soaring hilltop temples, spectacular theatres, spacious public squares and plazas,
baths, fountains and city walls pierced by towers and gates. En route back to Amman,
visit King Abdulla Mosque, the Citadel Of Amman, and the Roman Amphitheatre.
Also take in two significant Jordanian museums and enjoy a panoramic tour to the
old and new parts of Amman. (B)
DAY 3 Amman – Petra – Amman
Today’s highlight is a visit to the Rose Red City of Petra, first established in the
6th century BCE by the Nabatean Arabs, a nomadic tribe who settled in the area and
founded a commercial empire. You may begin your journey on horseback or by foot
through the canyon or Siq.
As you walk through the breathtaking canyon, you suddenly see before you Petra’s most
famous monument: the Treasury. From here you have time to explore the city on your own;
you can see the Street of Facades, the Royal Tombs and Pharaoh’s Castle. Return to your
hotel in Amman and overnight. (B)
DAY 4 Amman – Queen Alia Airport
After breakfast, transfer to Queen Alia Airport for your onward flight. (B)
For the most up to date departure information please contact your local travel agent.
- Personal meet & assistance upon arrival and departure
- Portage at Queen Alia International Airport
- Transportation in new vehicles on private basis with English speaking driver
- Your driver is not permitted to act as your guide. He is with you for transportation only, but you are welcome to strike up a conversation with him if you wish on Jordanian culture, traditions and the like
- 3 nights’ accommodation including breakfast daily
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned above
- Gentle horse ride in Petra (700 m) in the Siq
- 2 hours local English speaking guide in Jerash
- 2 Hours local English speaking guide in Petra
- Welcome Kit per person to include maps and brochures about Jordan
- All applicable local taxes including 8% governmental tax and 10% service Charges
Jordan visa upon arrival is not included: approx. US$30 pp
How to Book
Please contact your local travel agent to make tour arrangements.