Tour Highlights: Full day sightseeing tour of Cairo and Giza including the Pyramids, the Sphinx and the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, 4 day luxury cruise – visiting the Temples of Luxor and Karnak, Valley of The Kings, Hatschepsut Temple, Collosi of Memnon, Temple of Edfu, Elephantine Island and the botanical gardens of the Agha Khan and an Aswan tour including visiting the High Dam
Departures: All Year Round
Duration: 8 Days & 7 Nights
Cost: From $818.00 (per person twin share)
Upon arrival into Cairo, you will be met by one of our representatives, assisted through formalities and transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel for a full day sightseeing tour of Cairo & Giza. Marvel at the three ancient Pyramids, the majestic Sphinx. Visit the Citadel of Saladin, the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali, and take in the most magnificent ancient treasures at the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities. In the afternoon, try your hand at haggling with the locals in the colourful old bazaars of Khan El Khalili. Overnight in Cairo. (B)
Early morning transfer to Cairo airport for your departure to Luxor. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the port to embark on your 5 star, deluxe cruise before lunch. After lunch visit the Temples of Luxor and Karnak, overnight Luxor. (BLD)
After breakfast this morning cross to the West Bank and visit the Valley of The Kings, the Hatschepsut Temple and the Collosi of Memnon. Lunch on board and sail onto Esna. Dinner and overnight in Esna. (BLD)
This morning your cruise continues onto Edfu, visit the Temple of Edfu dedicated to the god Horus. Lunch on Board whilst we sail onto Kom- Ombo, visiting the temple dedicated to the gods Sobek and Haroeris. Dinner and overnight Kom-Ombo. (BLD)
Breakfast on board sail onto Aswan. After lunch afternoon tour by felucca around Elephantine Island and the botanical gardens of the Agha Khan. Overnight Aswan. (BLD)
Proceed with a visit of Aswan including The High Dam, the unfinished Obelisk and the Temple of Philae. Afternoon transfer to Aswan airport for your departure to Cairo. Upon arrival escorted by one of our representatives to your hotel. (B)
Transfer to Cairo Airport for your onward flight. (B)
For the most up to date departure information please contact your local travel agent.
- All transfers in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan
- 3 nights in Cairo at your chosen hotel or similar
- Breakfast daily in Cairo
- 5 days/4 nights aboard 5 star cruise ship
- Full board daily during cruise
- Full-day sightseeing tour of Giza and Cairo visiting Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara, Memphis
- Citadel of Saladin, Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali, Egyptian Museum, Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- All sightseeing tours as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide throughout
- Transportation by deluxe A/C vehicles
- All entrance fees, service charges, portage, taxes & VAT
- Domestic flights within Egypt included Programme may be reversed with same inclusions, depending on day of arrival.
How to Book
Please contact your local travel agent to make tour arrangements.