Tour Highlights: Full day Cairo and Giza sightseeing including the Pyramids and the Sphinx, Sail lake Nasser cruise and visit Abu Simbel and theAbou Simbel Temples, Kalabsha, Beit El Wali, El Sebou, Dakka, Amada, Kasr Ibrim
Departures: All Year Round
Duration: 8 Days & 7 Nights – 4 nights Lake Nasser Cruise
Cost: From $1120.00 (per person twin share)
Arrival to Cairo airport, meet and assist through formalities, transfer to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast at the hotel, then proceed with full day sightseeing of Cairo and Giza visiting the three Pyramids, the Great Sphinx, the famous Egyptian Museum, the Citadel of Saladin, the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali, and the Old Bazaars of Khan El Khalili, back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo. (B)
Breakfast at the hotel, then transfer to Cairo airport, for your flight to Aswan. Upon arrival transfer to your 5 star ship for your lake Nasser cruise to Abu Simbel. Embarkation before lunch. Afternoon free. Dinner and overnight on board. (BLD)
Breakfast on board. Visit of Kalabsha and Beit El Wali. Lunch on board. Sail to Wadi El Sebou. Dinner and overnight on board. (BLD
Breakfast on board. Visit of Wadi El Sebou and Dakka. Lunch on board. Sail and Visit Amada. Sail to Kasr Ibrim. Dinner and overnight on board. (BLD)
Breakfast on board. Visit Kasr Ibrim (from outside). Sail to Abu Simbel. Visit the world famous Abou Simbel Temples. (Optional Sound and Light in Abu Simbel). (BLD)
Breakfast on board. Check out from the Cruise, and transfer to Abu Simbel airport for your flight to Cairo. After arrival transfer to your hotel for overnight in Cairo. (B)
Breakfast at the hotel, then transfer to Cairo airport for your onward flight. (B)
For the most up to date departure information please contact your local travel agent.
- Three Nights accommodation in Cairo at your chosen hotel or similar
- Four Nights accommodation on board of M/S Nubian Sea or similar Lake Nasser Cruise on Full Board Basis
- Full day sightseeing tour of Cairo visiting the three Pyramids of Giza, Great Sphinx, the Citadel of Saladin, the Alabaster Mosque Mohamed Ali, the Famous Egyptian Museum and the Old Bazaars of Khan El Khalili
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary in Modern A/C coach with English speaking Guide
- All Entrance fees, service charges, current taxes, porterage, and VAT
- Domestic Flights within Egypt included Programme may be reversed with same inclusions, depending on day of arrival.
How to Book
Please contact your local travel agent to make tour arrangements.