In the Media
Touchdown Tours is committed to supporting the local community and the communities that we work in. We strongly believe in the power of business to make a positive contribution to the ‘forgotten ones’ of our world, those who live without clean running water, those who live at or below the poverty line, those whose needs are greater than our own.
- Doctors Without Borders (Medecins Sans Frontiers)
- Child Fund Australia
- Cairo Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Immune Deficiency Foundation
- MS Society
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Wilderness Society
- Lions Club, Children in need Fundraiser
Touchdown Tours has also formed strategic alliances with several associations, these take the form of sponsorship arrangements.
- The Greek community of Melbourne’s Antipodes Festival 2013
- NSW Weightlifting Association
- Akido Shudokan